BABY POOLS : BABY ANNOUNCEMENT PHOTO CARDS : BABY CRIBS AND BASSINETS.
- (pool) join or form a pool of people
- (pool) an excavation that is (usually) filled with water
- (of two or more people or organizations) Put (money or other assets) into a common fund
- Share (things) for the benefit of all those involved
- (pool) combine into a common fund; "We pooled resources"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- The youngest member of a family or group
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- A young or newly born animal
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
My kiddos went swimming today in this tiny pool with their cousins. They also did the slip and slide. It was so much fun that us adults wished that we could have joined in too. Look at this baby face. Precious, you know it.
Mom and baby in pool
Full time Mom, Part time coach giving Jane her first swim lesson. The last time she will ever be in a bikini.
cute baby cribs
best baby books
baby can we talk
wrap your baby
4 in 1 baby cribs
babys room decoration
big baby taylor acoustic guitar
handmade baby blankets for sale
always my baby