Infant baby. Baby clothing lines.
- An infant or baby is the very young offspring of humans. A newborn is an infant who is within hours, days, or up to a few weeks from birth.
- Denoting something in an early stage of its development
- A person who has not attained legal majority
- baby: a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- A very young child or baby
- (infancy) the early stage of growth or development
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- The youngest member of a family or group
- A young or newly born animal
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
baby girl tsunami with aunt hannah
my sister hannah; my brother's new baby (well, one of them).
for the uninitiated: brother daniel changed his last name to tsunami when he married destiny; neither wanted to give up their own name so they came up with a new one.
please note: this is NOT my baby :) in case you saw the thumbnail and thought, hey! sarah had a baby!
New Spring Babies
Spring is coming and at the Lovinclaydolls Nursery, Babies are in Bloom!!
Each baby is 1 1/4 inch (3 cm) or smaller. They have glass bead eyes and soft mohair.
baby video cameras
baby covers for shopping carts
baby sleep noises
baby name scramble game
pregnancy baby size
new baby wishes sayings
chinese baby outfit
storchenwiege baby wrap